At the moment, the Toronto Indie Guys are in the process of getting new, and much better equipment for recording. Don’t fret, we’ll be posting some awesome interviews in the next few weeks, including some of Toronto’s most interesting game devs. In the meantime, since it’s getting kinda cold out lately, here’s a quick list of events happening throughout the month’s of January, February, and March.
- January 27th-29th: Global Game Jam.
- January 31st: JAMuary Reception and Monthly Social.
- February 3rd: Inspiration from the Trash: The TRS-80’s Lost Game Designs. (Toronto Skillswap)
- February 3rd: D-PAD: Directions in play/art/design.
- February 10th: Model a Head in Maya (Toronto Skillswap)
- February 17th: Characterization and Movement (Toronto Skillswap)
- February 24th: Basic Applied Digital Cryptography (Toronto Skillswap)
- March 2nd: Intro to Chiptunes using LSDJ (Toronto Skillswap)
- March 5th-9th: Game Developers Conference 2012
We also recommend checking out Interactive Services Directory, a website dedicated to providing information on interactive studios in Ontario, include Toronto, Ottawa, London, & the Niagara Region. They also have a spot for upcoming events, including JAMuary, & D-PAD.